Tuesday and Wednesday are my work days.  Usually my wonderful Dad has the girls for those days, and I get to have uninterrupted time in the office. It's very productive, and it means that when I have the girls to myself on Thursday I notice just how many cuddles and kisses I get because they are happy to have me to themselves again.  We have had fun playing on the floor - "let's attack Mum" games, drawn pictures, done housework, watched some TV, been grocery shopping, and even given the dog a haircut.  But best of all - I have had a million cuddles. And I have just officially renamed Thursday "Cuddles Day".


Oh what fun, to be pushed around the house in Dad's office chair.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, cute or what!?

Jodie said...

Hell ! I need to schedule a cuddle day ! They look so happy !

Bluebell said...

Your children are so glorious it makes me smile from ear to ear!

Love ya!

Love_Again said...

I'm so jealous of your tomatoes! I haven't seen much of anything from the plants we put in back in September. Hopefully the recent rain will change that.