I have decided to join in with Kirsty's creative spaces for once. I am working on my crocheting project still, and really excited that it's now half done.  I hope the bub who I am making it for enjoys snuggling in it, just as much as I am enjoying making it. My basket with yarn and hooks are taken everywhere with me at the moment. Out in the back yard so I can crochet in the sun, on trips to Melbourne and Daylesford - can't let a chance to crochet go to waste.


I got excited as I realised I was nearly half done. The little one...
became a full granny square...
then joined three others...
and had a little border added...
and then joined the rest of them.
So I have half a blanket now, and I can't wait to block it, and get the shape right. It looks a little wonky at the moment. 

I do love the colours, though.  They make me smile.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Kim, your crotcheting is going great guns !

62cherry said...

whos a lucky mummy & baby then hey!
love love love xxx

Beck said...

I love the colours too, Kim they have a lovely, soft sort of vintage look. Lucky baby xo

Megan said...

wow, that looks wonderful, i love how you've used 4 small squares to make one big one and kept a pattern going!

Bluebell said...

Oh Kimmy, I love this blanky. I have to say that the colours really make me smile, too! Love ya xo