I am having a pretty terrific week this week.  As we are all getting excited about upcoming birthdays and our trip to Tasmania on Monday, we have also spent time hanging out with great friends in the past 24 hours which has just been so much fun.  Yesterday I went to visit my sister and nephew, with my girls and my dad.  We had a great day just hanging out. Last night we went out for dinner and drinks to our local pub with friends, and I had a fantastic time, laughing a lot.  Then this morning other good friends from Melbourne who were passing through town popped in and had a quick visit which was a very welcome surprise.  I really do feel blessed to have such wonderful friends.  I think I may have actually told them all this a lot last night during my tipsy ramblings, but it really is true. They are so warm, fun, hilarious and well, good friends.  Thanks for a great night, all!

Lou and Em - Two of my gorgeous friends.
Lately Friday night has been tent night 
Just had to include this pic, because I think she looks beautiful. Taken while she was sick on the couch.
I am making plans for these babies
Just been adding pictures to the wall.
Again with the beautiful! Sleeping in the tent. New promo picture Shannon?
How awesome is this Princess Leia card Helena and I made for my sister. 
Check out the red gun, and her signature buns.
Lovely pressies I got yesterday.  I think the theme was handmade or red. So spoilt! 
Kombi badge and journal made by Steph (Doily) and bag made by my sis.


0 comments: