I have been taking photos lately, so that I can show you all what I have been doing, without having to write much. I much prefer saying it with pictures. (Thanks to Pete for some of the family shots.)

We bought Laney new bathers recently, so we had to model them. Here's serious....

Here is excited...
We've done a bit of drawing...

Picnic-ing...

Catching up with family for important celebrations....


The happy couple talked about wedding plans...
We enjoyed the weather...
by having bbq's, and eating sausages in bread...

and now the restrictions have loosened, even watered the garden with a (shock, horror) hose!
Look at the gorgeous rewards Ro's hard work in reaping...




I have even been experimenting in preparation for the silly season...


My blanket will be ready, just in time for Summer. Oh well.

1 comments:

RoLuc said...

I love you darling!!!!
This post will be looked at numerous time when I'm at work!

Can't wait till we have kombi family pics!!!

Hugs!