This year has been pretty awesome so far.  Ok, Ok, so it's only been a 12 days, but it's a good sign.  I have already started a new work schedule, and am not allowing myself to work when the kids are with me, so that I am "with them" properly.  The kids are happier. And this makes me happy.  

Since I am happier, I am noticing lately that there are lots of things around me that get me excited when I just look at them, so I thought I would share them with you.  They just make me smile.

My lovely new case with my lovely new camera in it.
When my girls spontaneously start dancing in the living room.
My newly bought, but old, basket with my new project in it.
Our kombi who's just waiting to be taken to the beach this weekend.
Our new travel journal from Lark, which I can't wait to write in.
OK, so this shouldn't really excite me probably, but in this heat, it does!
My My Sister Pat bathers.  Yet to be christened.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

That's a great list of things to be excited about Miss Kim - and how good is your crochet looking ????

Kim said...

Thanks Jod!

Beck said...

Yep, that's a lovely list. Combine all and pour into a combi, should be a pretty delicious cocktail! Have fun at the beach xo