OK, so a friend of mine pointed out yesterday that she thought it was funny that Rohan didn't make it to the list of things that excite me.  Clearly she hasn't been married for 11 years, and doesn't realise that the excitement has gone.  No!  Just kidding.  (Goodness me, wouldn't want to give the wrong impression.) 


In all honesty he is definitely one of the things in my life that brings a smile to my face every day. (He makes me laugh more than anyone.) And there is no need to worry, because we say "I love you" to each other every day, so I'm sure he realises that he has that affect on me.

Just in case - Love you, sweetie. 

 My special man, having cuddles with Tia

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Try almost 20 yrs (LOL). Some things just don't have to be said Miss Kim....

Kim said...

So true!