I really enjoyed this weekend.  At one stage I was sitting toasty on the couch, blanket across my knee with my crochet hook working, the heater next to me keeping me warm , watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice... oh Mr Darcy! What more could a girl want?  The girls and I had a walk and a play at the park.  Loving those Autumn leaves! And if I block out all the housework I had to catch up on, and a small row I had with Ro then really it has been perfect. Here's to remembering the fun times!







Made this little bag for a 5 yo friend who has just welcomed her baby sister into the world, and I don't want her to miss out on presents.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm guessing I know who that is for - and she will love it !!!

Heartfire At Home said...

What a perfect way to spend an Autumn afternoon - simply lovely! Gorgeous littlies! Autumn is my fave time of year I think.... the colours are the ones I use to decorate my home, and my love of trees works overtime due to the beautiful display they put on. Now I have an extra day to enjoy it all before I go back to work tomorrow - bliss!

tex takes photos said...

holy crap that looks like fun. autumn leaves here i come.