I know it has been forever since we posted anything, but it has just been a little chaotic here. I know that may seem weird, since we have finally settled in, and stopped the major reno's, but now we have to get back into work. Due to the reno's, and putting everything else on hold, I have had so much thaw stuff to get organised these last couple of weeks. And Ro has all his thaw stuff, photographic jobs, as well as a fulltime job to get back into. I am happy to report, though, that we are starting to get back into our routine. Ro and I have actually been getting up BEFORE the girls, and getting organised in the mornings. Ro has even been walking the dog in the mornings, and I am (pretty much) on top of the housework. And I even think thaw will go to print on time - haven't missed a dealine yet, but it always feels like we might.

On the weekends, Ro has been really enjoying getting out into the garden when he can, and he now has so much stuff planted. Before long we will actually have an established garden. It is looking so good. I am glad at least one of us in a green thumb. Here are some pics, which don't really do it justice.


Terracotta pots are a favourite of ours.

This Rosemary will provide a cute little hedge along the front path.

Lots of colourful bulbs will pop up soon, to surround this pathway.

Our back shed will one day be covered in these creeping beauties.

Vegies in the beds, and fruit trees along the fence... yum.

Indigenous Poa grow along the path, and other natives surround our Olive tree.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh gardens...I see its been named "Little Jindi". LOved the shots of the girls..can't believe how much Helena is growing up!

I have to plant front garden this weekend - ive been told Mum wants roses....might sneek a ffew natives in Vin