Even though Rohan said he didn't want anything for Fathers Day this year, as he never really fusses about these days, I insisted on organising him a special gift. He loved his handmade gift that Helena made him at kinder, and said that it was all that he needed, but I felt the need to get something myself too. So I sneakily asked my gorgeous and talented friend Lou to draw him a picture of our girls, to surprise him. She created such beautiful pictures, and when Rohan got them, he got all emotional and overwhelmed. It was a lovely moment. So I thought I would share them with you...



3 comments:

LMA49 said...

Congrats to Louisa for doing the brilliant drawings...just loved her depictions of the girls. Can't wait to see them framed and on the picture wall in that cozy family room.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous present. Much better than socks!

susieqiloveyou said...

wow they are great. Talented lou. What a great present I bet they will be treasured. Haven't seen you in a while. Looking forward to catching up again at craftgroup x