Our house has been a little busy lately and not necessarily in a bad way. We've been sick with colds and broken bones etc but we certainly haven't let that get in the way of doing things as a family. it's been a good thing working from home for three weeks. I've never spent this much time with the girls. But that will change for a few weeks as I'm off to New York for a working holiday next week. I'll love being in a new city but I will miss the family especially having spent so much time with them of late. But it is going to be a great adventure. Although I must admit I am a tad nervous. America has produced some great things and not so great things. I'm sure the experience will be life changing in some way. I shouldn't have written that...I sound too grown up and smart and stuff. Completely not me.

Anyways, I have this wedding to shoot in Central Park this time next week for a Sydney couple who are just super sweet and lovely. They've given me a real opportunity to be more creative with the images which I feel very liberated about. But not too liberated...if you know what I mean...huh huh?

After the wedding I have just over a week to do my own thing, coke, hookers that sort of thing, mixing with 'the people'. One of those free days will be spent at Sylvester Manor, an organic farm out in the Hamptons on Shelter Island. On this historic place they run a great organic farm, and I'm getting a guided tour with the operators and take some pics....the place looks amazing, and I can't wait to meet the guys running it. A day away from the hustle and bustle surrounded by veggies and people who love to grow things is my kind of paradise. Well that is apart from the coke and hookers.
















3 comments:

Jodie said...

What a great gig - I hope you enjoy every minute - cannot wait to see the pics !

Beck said...

Is that you with your new ute Ro? Looking good. Have fun in the US, it sounds like you will be getting into some interesting eperiences..nothing like a bit of variety. Hope Kim as a ticket booked for somewhere fancy too, Paris maybe? Enjoy x

Love_Again said...

JEALOUS.