Finally we have got the magazine off to the printers today, so we have finished our last issue of Thaw! It seemed to take forever to get this one done, but I am happy we took the time to make this one a good one to finish off on.


On the home front, we have been working on some other fun stuff too...

We have hung our ham.  This is our first attempt at jamon, (Spanish dried ham).  It will be a bit like prosciutto - if all goes to plan. It has been in salt for 8 days, (this is me getting all the salt off) and now needs to hang for about 6 months. 

We are still processing the olives that Ro picked about 2 weeks ago. About 20 more days.
I am in the process of making a crocheted elephant for Tia. My first attempt at a toy. Just needs ears, eyes and a tail.
Kim x

4 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations on your last issue of Thaw. I really enjoyed reading your magazine. I love your crocheted elephant, how cute.

Leonie Guld said...

Wow Kim that ham is impressive. Are you planing to have it all complete by christmas? Oh..and the last issue of THAW...makes me sad. I loved it!!!

Beck said...

I kind of like it without the eyes, ears and tail...it's more your minimalist elephant...xo

62cherry said...

CUTE xxxx