I was asked to take some photos of a sweet little B&B apartment in central Ballarat this week. And the place is amazing. I've been using it as a studio for various shoots, and I want to move in!
The place has been dressed by Michelle who featured in an article in the current issue of THAW.

She owns the bookshop downstairs called the Known World. She has an eye for vintage and retro that is obvious from these images. Apparently all the furniture in the apartment has been found at garage sales and Op shops. It's a perfect example of what is possible on a tight budget.

Ro

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

The Known World

1 comments:

Mapiurka said...

Hi, I like very much this deco.
I'm from Buenos aires, Argentina and want to invite you to visit my blogs.
Thank you!