In my relationship with Rohan we each have our roles.  There are many different jobs and tasks within our household that need doing, and we pretty much know who does what.  When it comes to money Rohan is the one who spends it (wholeheartedly and without hesitation), and I worry about it (and try not to spend too much). It's just the way that it is.  So when I got upset the other day, and told Ro that I was frustrated with the way he spends, and pointed out the fact that I hadn't even bought myself a decent pair of slippers for Winter yet, he took one look at the state of my old ones, and decided it was time he did what he does best and spent some money.  He knew I wouldn't go and do it, so yesterday he shopped and last night he came home with a new pair of good quality ugg boots to replace my old ones. Gotta love him. My feet just don't know what hit 'em.  They are so warm and toasty I had to take them off occasionally last night to cool my feet down.  Aaah, delicious! It's the small things. 


Kim x

Can you tell which ones are the oldies?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ha! We have the same money issues and ug boot (old not new yet) issues here too.

Jodie said...

I'm good at not spending because I loathe shopping...however, the invention of the internet has released me.....
I love that one of your uggs is trying to eat the other.

rachel skrobalak said...

oh someone's gotta be the spender hey! relationships are funny like that...you gotta be warm and comfy. nice hubby!

Beck said...

True love = new uggs! Maybe you could get matching pairs...xo