Our home is a ball of sickness at the moment. Poor Kim is in the wars, I've started to get it and Helena still has a nasty cough. But it's my birthday today and I'm not going to let it get me down.

I got exactly what I wanted for my birthday, it happens every year. Weird. One present was this desk chair from Ikea (in black leather) SAAAAweet. And the second gift was a signed contract from the current tenants locking them into vacating the property by the 3rd May.  This leaves us three weeks to reno as much as possible before we move furniture in. A little tight but do-able, especially under my 'don't stop for anything regime'.

A few Friday LOUNGE ROOM lovelies for you to look at.

Hugs

Ro


















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, I send you healthy non coughing good vibes!